Printing on Post-it Notes.....I had not realized that I had not shared how to print on Post-it Notes. Keep in mind the instructions will remain the same but Post-it Notes come in all sizes and styles. The file I am sharing with you is for the standard Stick-it Note. Feel free to change the document to fit your Post-it Note. The document I am sharing with you is a Google Draw file, so you will need to be logged into your Google Account to use this document.
I tell my students all the time there are many many ways to use technology to get to your desired end results. If the method I am sharing with you does not work for you to feel free to modify the steps and use a different tool. You are making a copy of the file I am sharing and it will auto save to your Google Drive.
- Print out the template or Master "Print On Post-it" page. Click Here to get your copy. (This is a Google Drawing File. You must be logged into your Google Account to use.)
- This page will allow you to align your text in order to print on the Post-it Notes.
- Place Post-it Notes on the squares printing out on your page.
- Make sure the sticky side is towards the Words “Top of Print”.
- When the Stick-it Notes go through your printer you want the sticky sections to go first so the Stick-it Notes do not get jammed in the printer.
- Place your page with the Stick-it Notes in the paper tray of your printer.
- Try face down with the words "Top of Print” at the top of the paper tray.
- Type what you want to be printed on the Stick-it Notes in the squares of this document.
- Remove Stick-it Notes off of the printed page.
- Repeat steps 2-4 as many times as needed.
You only need to print out the blank template when you need a new or a cleaner one.
Click Here to Make a Copy of the Template.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.