Making Augmented Coloring Pages Meaningful...I get asked all the time how do you use Quiver's coloring pages in a meaningful way other than an
I recently shared in the July Quiver EDU newsletter ways to use the Penguin and the Kea bird pages. (https://goo.gl/hwZaY6)
- Going Beyond the Coloring Page
Coloring pages can open the world to discovery, questions, inquires, and learning. Pairing the coloring pages to educational resources keeps the discovery going.
- Pair the coloring pages with educational videos.
- Pair the coloring pages with educational websites.
- Pair the coloring pages with books.
- Using the Dinosaur page try these pairing ideas:
- What Teeth Tell Us
- Understanding Geologic Time
- Relative Speed of Dinosaurs
- Create a Timeline of Earth
- Discovering Dinosaurs
- Using the Pukeko page try these pairing ideas:
- Explore the Family Tree of Birds
- Functions of Feathers
- Observe a Dinosaur
- Amazing Birds - Elementary Physics
- Life of Birds
- Bird Beaks
- Using the Platonic Solids pages try these pairing ideas:
To learn more ways to use Quiver's Augmented coloring pages in your classroom join the Quiver EDU Facebook group. There you can get ideas, interact with the Quiver Ambassadors, and even share your ideas. (https://goo.gl/ou5xCK)
Don't forget to sign up for the Quiver EDU newsletters. (https://goo.gl/gHxfYw)