S'Mores Kupcake for KidsSince it is summer time and my favorite memories of summer always ended in making S'Mores. I thought what a better cupcake to try to make. I did a search for s'mores cupcake recipes and found 2 that I liked. I took the decorations from one recipe and the frosting from the other. The proceeds of these cupcakes will also go toward the Kupcakes for Kids school supply drive.
- Your favorite chocolate cake mix (eggs, oil, & water)
- Mini chocolate candy bars (unwrapped)
- Mini gram crackers
- 4 Sticks of butter (room temperature)
- 2 cups of powder sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
- 16 oz jar of marshmallow fluff
- Bake cupcakes according to directions (I baked mine without cupcake liners)
- In a bowl mix the butter, powder sugar, vanilla, and marshmallow fluff together until nice and creamy.
- Place the frosting mix into a piping bag
- Swirl some frosting on the cupcakes
- Stick a candy bar into the frosting on top of the cupcake
- Stick a gram cracker in the frosting next to the candy bar
I had placed each cupcake into a small clear plastic cup before decorating.