4th of July Kupcakes for KidsMy little elves have been very busy baking and decorating 4th of July Kupcake for Kids. Kupcake for kids is a little fundraiser that Epsilon Pi is having to raise funds for school supplies. Since I am one of the happy bakers and I know several people that couldn't make our Vendors Market on July 14th I offered to bake some cupcakes before the actual event with all proceeds going to the Kupcakes for Kids project. Since it is almost the 4th of July I offered to make some 4th of July cupcakes.
- Confetti cake mix (3 eggs, oil, & water)
- Peel-a-part Twizzlers (cut into 3rds)
- Red, White, & Blue Sprinkles
- White Fluffy Frosting
- Mini American Flag (optional)
- Red & Blue Cupcake Liners
- Bake cupcakes according to directions
- Cool cupcakes
- Place Fluffy White Frosting in a piping bag and swirl on some frosting on each cupcake.
- Take a Twizzler and pull down the sections half way.
- Poke Twizzler into the middle of the cupcake.
- Sprinkle some red, white, and blue sprinkles around the twizzler.
Before I decorated the cupcakes I placed each cupcake into a small clear pastic cup.