I love meeting and connecting with new people that have the same interest and passion as me. What shocked me was when I arrived at EdcampKS several people came up to me and introduced themselves and told me that they either follow me on Twitter or read my blog. I was kind of feeling like a little rock star. My mini people in my life have always made me feel kind of like a rock star or magician. It was a good feeling to see people I view as colleagues having that same kind of aura about them.
- Mincraft & Toontastic - By William Chamberlain & Family
- Augmented Reality - I didn't take a lot of notes during this session but I did include notes Mark took. - By Brenda Hauff and Kay Tibbs
- Blogging By Anibal Pacheco
- App Smack Down By EdcampKS Attendees
- The New iOS 7 By Anibal Pacheco
During lunch break Brenda Hauff and I went down to Old Town and there just happened to be a Chalk Art Festival going on. The photographer in me started to cartwheels. Below is a link to my photo album of the pictures I took with my iPhone.
- Chalk Art Festival Old Town 2013 - Keep in mind I am not the artist of these beautiful pieces of art, I just photographed them.
I had a great time at EdcampKS and enjoyed meeting people I also follow on Twitter and many new ones. My goal this year is not to be a fader, but to stay a connected educator. Keep in touch and I will do my best to post in my blog what I am doing in my classroom. I am also going to make tutorials or at least try to.@EdcampKS
|EdcampKS - Who to Follow|
(just to name a few)