App / Tool of the Week - Weebly.....Weebly is a web-hosting service that features a drag-and-drop website builder. I use Weebly to build my classroom website.
- Go to Weebly.com and sign up.
- Log into your account.
- Start by "Adding a Site"
- Name your Site.
- Pick your Domain Name.
- Pick a Theme.
- Start modifying your website by adding "Elements".
- Add pictures.
- Add content.
- Add pages - Classroom Rules, Assignments, and etc...
- When you are ready "Publish your Website".
- Keep your content up to date. Don't make it and then forget about it.
- Share your website with your students, parents, and colleagues.
- Add content about yourself. Let kids and parents get to know you.