Do It Yourself Ideas for Your ClassroomI have been surfing Pinterest for DIY ideas I can use in my classroom. Teachers do a great job sharing their ideas. I discovered tons of inventive, creative, amazing, and genius ideas I can't wait to try in my classroom.
Some DIY Ideas:
|I can't wait to use this in my classroom.|
- Buy $1 tins to hold pencils. Label one tin "Needs Sharping" and the other "Sharped".
- Buy $1 tin and label "Please Return Me" and place pencils in it.
- Find a straw dispenser and turn it into a pencil dispenser.
- Recycle frosting containers. Color each one a different color and place that color of colored pencil in the container.
- Store your bulletin board boarders in recycled frosting containers. Cut a small section of the boarder and attach it to the outside of the container. (I store all of my boarders this way.)