Box Tops 4 EducationAs the beginning of a new school draws near the campaign for Box Tops 4 Education gets under way. You can find bonus Box Tops on many of your favorite back to school items as well as food. I don't know about you but I try to remember to cut out the Box Top, but sometimes I just forget. It seems that each year the program becomes stronger. I was web surfing and by accident I came across their website. Did you know you can earn Box Top points digitally? You can even keep track on your school's progress and see how much money your school has earned.
Before I start promoting eBox Tops I had to try it out. In 2 minutes I earned for Liberty Middle school $0.60 digitally and all I did was look at one of their recipes. I also learned that the program has teamed up with several other companies such as Target, Kmart, Walmart, Kohls, iTunes, and many more to offer eBox Tops.
- Sign up for a free account.
- Found your school and select it.
- Go to the Market Place and start shopping. You will earn digital Box Tops for your school. (There is over 175 stores you can shop at.)
- You can also earn digital Box Tops by going to Click & Earn.
Tips for Box Tops:
- Look for Box Tops and cut the out.
- Bundle your Box tops in groups of 10.
- Keep a collection sheet
- Don't forget to turn them in before their expiration date.
- Look for Bouns Box Tops.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.