A Year in Review - 2013
I attended my 1st edcampKS and edcampKC were I met a lot of amazing educators from around the mid-west area who just like me have a passion to be a life long learner. If you get a chance I totally recommend attending an edcamp near you. I also attended EdmodoCon this year and boy did the ideas start flowing. From attending Podstock, EdmodoCon, & EdcampKS I became inspired to create a Global Project. Now I get the opportunity in 2014 to share how I created my Global Project. I will be presenting how to create a global project at the MACE 2014 conference and at the ISTE 2014 conference. I just know that my story will spark a project or two.
- Learn at least 1 new Tool and use it in your Classroom
- Connect with someone who inspires you
- Embrace your Passion and share it with others
- Sit in on a Twitter Chat - Great way to Connect and Learn
- Attended a SimpleK12 Webinar - Great way to Connect and Learn
- Read a Teacher's Blog
- Read a Student's Blog
- Attend a Edcamp
- Don't be afraid of technology! - You really can't break it!
2013 was a great journey and I am glad a I met some amazing teachers to share that journey with me. I am not sure what 2014 will hold for me, but I do know it will be even better!