My Edublog Awards Nominations for 2013 ....Edublog Award I received several messages from educators that they nominated me or are going to either for my Global Project or for my Teacher Blog. I became very speechless, humble, and honored all at the same time. I didn't realized that this small town Kansas girl has reached out to so many this past year. I was in awe this year when I attended a few conferences and edCamps to meet people who follow me on Twitter and or read my blog.
My husband was curious to see how many people really take a moment to read about what I post. I normally do not pay attention to the stats of my blog. I feel that if I share and it inspires or helps 1 person then I've done my job. I like to think that I plant seeds of knowledge or inspiration and that some day they will grow into a beautiful garden and will inspire someone else. To put an end to his curiosity I logged into the stats part of my blog. To my surprise I've had 20,000+ views to my blog from over 20 countries from around the world this year alone. The top two posts with the most views are my Green-Screen Effect on the iPad and The Global Digital Scrapbook Project, each with over a 1000 views. All my husband could say was "The Power of One", which he remembered me sharing with him my presentation I had been working on.
My Nominations for this years Edublog Awards:
- Best Teacher Blog - The Nerdy Teacher
- Best Education Podcasts - The TeacherCast
- Best Green-Screen App - Veescope Live Full Version
- Best Story App - Toontastic
- Best Online PD - SimpleK12
- Best New Blog & Podcast - The Two Guys and some iPads and The Two Guys Show
- Best Augmented Reality App & Creator - Layar
- Best Social Learning Network - Edmodo
- Best Group Blog - Edudemic
- Best Hashtag - #globalclassroom
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.