Dreaming with My Eyes Wide OPEN....
- 1st Person Video Guides or Tutorials
- Use of Augmented Reality
- Creating Augmented Reality
- Creating One of a Kind Interviews, Stories, and Projects with Green-Screen effects
- Learn New Languages or just Translate a Language
- For Observations
- A Student's View of a Lesson or a Teacher's View of the same Lesson
- Making Connections through Google Hangout
- Record Research, a Science Experiment, or Document the Learning Process
- Use to Reflect on an Assignment or Lesson
- Record a Field Trip or a Once in a Life Time Experience
- Build a Portfolio
- Exploring the World through a Different Perspective
Twenty-five years ago who would have thought we would replace the kitchen wall phone with a phone that can access the internet, check email, or take a picture. Even ten years ago we thought wearable technology was Science Fiction, but here we are and it is happening now. I do not know what the future has in-store for us. What I do know is that the possibilities are endless, we just have to think outside of the box and be a little creative.