Augthat Ambassadors program is a community of K-12 educators leading the industry in ed-tech. These educators are supporting, empowering, and inspiring teachers inside and outside of Augthat! They will be spreading the Augthat philosophy and immersion of augmented reality throughout their networks and partner with the Augthat team to help other educators become power users of ed-tech.
All Ambassadors are able and encouraged to:
- Be present in the Augthat community and large teacher groups to answer questions, provide tips to new users, and share ideas for using ed-tech and and Augthat.
- Become a Certified Trainer and provide formal Augthat! Professional Development
- Get early access to new features and share feedback directly with the Augthat Team
- Flag any technical issues you come across so our engineers can investigate
- Drive the conversation about ed-tech and Augthat through social media
For more information about the program please click here.
All Ambassadors will have their very own button within the app to access the Augmented Content they have created. For example if teachers have any of my triggers once in the app all they have to do is click on my name and scan away. The AugThat Ambassadors will be like featured Augmented Content Creators. The AR Rock Stars! What is even more exciting Ambassadors will have early access to new AugThat's content, lessons, activities, and curriculum. I have to tell you that there is some amazing stuff being developed, that I can't wait to try out. You thought the 360 ° environments were mind blowing just wait.