|Lazy Summer Day Teddies|
Cupcake Wars Wanna Be
Lazy Summer Day Teddies
I defiantly have been watching way to many Cupcake Wars episodes this year. They make baking creative cupcakes look like a breeze. In July I will be baking dozens of cupcakes for "Kupcake for Kids". I have been practicing making different cupcakes for the occasion. Since my son is having friends over I thought I would try out my Lazy Summer Day Teddies on them. If they are a go, then you will be able to pick them up at the "Kupcake for Kids" drive.
Epsilon Pi is sponsoring the "Kupcake for Kids" which is for a school supply drive. Purchase a cupcake or a dozen and all proceeds will go to purchasing school supplies for area kids. So join Epsilon Pi July 14th 9am-3pm at the Municipal building in Pratt and purchase some cupcakes. The "Kupcake for Kids" will also going on during the Vendors Market. Come and get your cupcakes and stay and shop at the variety marchants located in the gym of the Municipal building. I do believe there will be around 30 vendors displaying their goodies and bargins that day.
Mark your calendars for July 14th 9am-3pm for "Kupcakes for Kids" & the Vendors Market. Location 117 West 3rd Street, Pratt, KS.
Lazy Summer Day Teddies Recipe
What you will need:
- White Cake Mix (3 eggs, oil, & water)
- Blue Jell-o
- Ducan Hines Frosting Creations Starter
- Ducan Hines Frosting Creations Cotton Candy Mix
- Teddy Grams
- Gummy Life Savers
- Mix up the white cake mix- follow directions on the box
- Pour cake mix into cupcake liners and bake - follow the directions on the box
- Cool the cupcakes - use a toothpick and poke holes in cupcakes
- Mix the Blue - follow the directions for the Jell-o Jigglers
- Using a Spoon pour some of the Jell-o over the cupcakes - Refrigerate
- Let the Jell-o set up for about 45 minutes or so
- Mix the Cotton Candy mix into the frosting starter
- Frost the the cupcakes
- Put one teddy gram through a gummy lifesaver and place on cupcake
- Repeat until all of the cupcakes are decorated