#NOTatISTE16 Part 2 ....
I presented a second #NOTatISTE16 GHO session on the topic of Using Pre-Made Augmented Triggers. Now when I say "Pre-Made" I am meaning items that you did not make, but someone else has. It could be from another teacher or an AR company. There are now several AR companies out there that are making some pretty cool augmented content. In my session I just mentioned a few. If you need more information about a company or ways to use AR with your students or subject matter just shout. I am only a message away.
Recording of my session.
Slides from my session.
- Carlton Books - http://www.carltonbooks.co.uk
- Guinness World Records - http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/seeit3d
- Spellbound Books - http://getspellboundbooks.com/spellbound-library-1
- BookARalive - http://www.booksaralive.com/us
- PoparToys - https://popartoys.com
- Quiver - http://quivervision.com
- Chromville - http://chromville.com
- Octagon Studios - https://www.octagonstudio.com
- Summer Reading
- Girls in STEM
- Bloom's Taxonomy for iPads
- Coding and STEM Tools for Teachers