#NOTatISTE16 Part 1 ....
I presented today via the #NOTat ISTE Ignite session on Augmented Interactive Student Notebooks. It was a quick session in hopes that I light a flame in someone and to also show the endless possibles of using augmented reality with student notebooks. I will present on Tues. again on the topic of Using Augmented Pre-Made Triggers. Feel free to join me!
I did create the slides for my session from Buncee. I really love their fun creative content. I am also collecting some resources from the ISTE sessions being shared out. Feel free to use any of the resources I share.
Recording of my session.
Slides from my session.
Resources from ISTE:
- Getting Started with Notebooking
- Tech Toys 2 Try via @EdTechAmber's Sketchnotes
- Awesome List of things to try in the 21st Century Classroom
- Instructional Methods for Learner Center
- Google EDU Tips
- Expand your classroom digital media project toolkit! http://showwithmedia.com
- Who uses Google Classroom? Who uses videos? Check out EDpuzzle! http://buff.ly/296y3AF
- 10 Things Every Teacher Should be able to do with Google Classroom