App / Tool of the Week ...... Comic Makers
I use a variety of comic strip makers with my 7th grade students for my Internet Safety unit. Normally they portray themselves as a Hero of some kind coming to the rescue of a child making bad choices when online. Comic makers are a great writing tool that can be used many ways. For example retailing a story, explaining an event in history, explaining a plot, create an autobiographical, and etc....
Ideas for Comics:
- Practice Vocabulary Words
- Practice Conversation Skills
- Creative Writing Skills
- Review of Current Events
- Strengthen Conflict and Resolution Writing Skills
- Building Communication Skills
- Building Collaboration Skills
- Writing Prompts - Online Printables
Online Comic Makers:
Comic Maker Apps:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.