App / Tool of the Week .... Creating a Word Wall via Padlet
Setting Up a Padlet Wall:
- Create an account / Login
- Click "Build a Wall" or the + sign
- On the Right Hand Side are your options. If you hover over them you will can see what they do. For example Help, Create Wall, Modify this Wall, & etc....
- Find Modify this Wall
- Name your Wall
- Give your Wall a Description or Instructions
- Pick a Profile Picture or Upload one
- Pick your Wallpaper or Upload one
- Choose your Layout - Freeform can be posted anywhere on the wall. - Stream posts are posted nice and neatly in a stream.
- Choose your Privacy Level
- Modify the URL (Web Address)
Once you are ready to have your students or teachers post to your wall share your URL (web address) of your wall.
- The Paper Crane will take you to the "Home" page of Padlet.
- The 4 Squares will take you to all of your Padlet Walls.
- The + Sign will create a New Wall.
- The Box with the arrow coming out is to share.
- To make a post click on the Pencil at the bottom left corner of the wall.
Examples of my Padlet Walls:
- Tech Term Word Wall Spring '14
- Tech Term Word Wall Fall '13
- Tech Term Word Wall Spring '13 - Freeform
Other Ways to Use Padlet:
- Word Walls
- Exit Tickets (assessment)
- Sharing Resources
- Many More....
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.